XTEND Barre is a results-focused fitness program that is transforming the lives and physiques
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
What is XTEND Barre?
XTEND Barre was founded in 2011 in the USA by Andrea Rogers and has since grown to be the largest barre franchise in Australia. As an ex-professional dancer and Pilates instructor, Andrea recognised an opportunity to combine the two disciplines to create a full-body workout designed to deliver strength, cardio and flexibility. There are no ballet shoes, leotards or fancy footwork, just empowering, results-driven workouts to strengthen the whole body. Today we’re a global sensation with over 44 studios across the USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia.
We provide a boutique studio experience to our members and provide a caring intimate environment that cannot be achieved in the alternative big box gyms. Our elegantly designed studios are clean, modern and designed to be stylish for many years to come. Members wear XTEND Barre grip socks for every workout so no shoes are allowed in the studios, meaning low wear-and-tear on the studio floor.
Our franchise is affordable to start, has low overheads and changes the lives of our members, franchisees and their family. It is also part of the expanding health and fitness industry which is expected to grow for many years to come.
The XTEND Barre workout is engineered to target every major muscle group with intentional movements designed to transform and sculpt a graceful, dancer-like body that is lean, defined and strong. This is not your average “barre class” – we pride ourselves on having the best workouts with the best instructors, made possible with our extensive in-house training.
Our weekly studio schedule is made up of the following classes:
Our signature high energy, low impact barre program with a Pilates foundation for a full-body workout.
Xtend Barre signature exercises with Stick apparatus for added resistance.
Xtend Barre signature bodyweight exercises utilising the TRX Suspension Trainer.
This high energy class is made up of 7-minute drills, programmed to build strength, burn calories and test your limits!
A 25-minute express class designed to be our most intense class yet. The class has been proven to burn a significant amount of calories in a short amount of time.
Find those deep stabilising core muscles in this balance and stability class. Flow of movement, lengthening, and conditioning are also added for a fun twist to your training.
XTEND BABIES ON BOARD
Tone with your tot in a series of post-natal classes designed to give new mums a dynamic workout and give your baby a big bounce of laughter. Occasionally wearing your baby in a sling or carrier, you can enjoy working out together!
Pilates Reformer is the ultimate Pilates resistance workout on state-of-the-art Reformers. Create longer, leaner muscle, maximise core strength, improve posture, correct muscular imbalances & reduce back pain. Suitable for all levels from those wanting to rehabilitate from injury to athletes wishing to improve performance. Not available in all studios.
The perfect compliment to the challenging Xtend Barre workouts, Xtend Stretch utilises the self-massaging and circulation-increasing grid foam roller. Not only does the foam roller help to ease tight muscles, but you’ll also experience a full-body relaxation whilst ensuring a deep-tissue massage and stretch.
This Pilates mat class is a slower paced workout than Xtend Barre. It is a chance to learn the Pilates fundamentals so you will move with correct alignment, improved core strength, posture and flexibility. These fundamentals will help you walk tall and work safely in your Xtend Barre classes.
At the end of the day, it’s not the workout alone that makes the difference. It’s the experience the member has in studio and the results they achieve. We are eager to partner with passionate, caring-minded entrepreneurs who enjoy working with members. Find out more about becoming an XTEND Barre franchise owner
Australia largest Barre franchiseWith over 22 studios across the country
Members love itOur members love the personalised support in a small studio environment and the variety of our workouts
Owners can count on itPredictable monthly income from a membership-based direct debit business, with additional revenue from retail. Low upfront costs from $150,000 and great returns
WHAT MAKES XTEND BARRE THE BEST FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
An XTEND Barre franchise is a complete system for success, providing you with all the tools necessary to make your franchise thrive. Your franchise earning potential is truly dependant upon your efforts, how aggressively you market, how many classes you offer each week and the quality of your classes you provide.
DEDICATED SUPPORT ALL THE WAY
From the minute you sign your Franchise Agreement, you will receive extensive support to guide you through the entire process of opening and managing your own XTEND Barre Franchise including:
- Comprehensive assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Assistance with studio design and access to our preferred builders
- Training for franchisees and key staff
- Initial management training and ongoing business consultation
- Pre-sale support on how to best recruit instructors and studio staff and acquire members prior to grand opening
- Sales and Marketing systems to assist your studio
- Access to your own dedicated Performance Coach to support you
On-going Instructor Recruitment and Training
Instructor Training and ongoing education is one of our core differentiators in the boutique fitness space which is why we require all our instructors to be certified instructors. Our program includes initial training, post training, ongoing evaluations and workshops to continually refine teaching skills and elevate our programming.
HOW TO GROW YOUR XTEND BARRE FRANCHISEEffective marketing is the key to growing your business and with XTEND Barre you’ll have time-tested tools and the support of our experienced team. We know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to franchise marketing strategies and our detailed marketing plan will help you earn more customers.
The XTEND Barre National Marketing Fund is used to amplify awareness of our brand both nationally and locally and gives franchise owners marketing leverage:
- SEO and SEM: Our search engine optimisation and pay-per-click efforts help drive visits to our website and your studio pages.
- Email Campaigns: Our marketing team are on-hand to provide you with the templates and tools you need to customise and target your email communications effectively.
- Online Reputation: Reviews on Google and Facebook etc. are as important as word of mouth in the local community. We provide digital platforms and easy-to-use tools that enable you to respond to customers and monitor feedback. Our marketing team will help you stay on top of your online reputation with constant support.
- Social Media: Fans and followers on your individual studio and our national Facebook and Instagram pages are some of the biggest referral sources driving visits and leads to our website. Social media increases our reach and adds to the daily engagement we have with our customers.
- Comprehensive Digital Platforms: Franchisees have access to a number of different tools used for social media management, training and education and marketing assets. You can access hundreds of XTEND Barre marketing templates and assets that can be customised for your studio needs.
XTEND BARRE PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY
Collective Wellness Group
Franchise Council Australia
“WE WANTED TO HAVE OUR OWN BUSINESS AND BE IN CONTROL OF OUR OWN GROWTH.””
Liz Nable, XTEND Barre Franchisee (4 Studios)
“YOU’VE GOT A WHOLE TEAM OF PEOPLE WHO ARE PURELY DEDICATED TO US AND OUR BRAND.”
Mel Firbank, XTEND Barre Franchisee